I finally got Skype and it literally is so very easy. So, Please.... go to http://www.skype.com/ and download it and search for me, Tess Rogers. That way we can talk and I can see all of your lovely faces! :-)
It was actually a lot easier to pack than I thought it might be. I'm only taking one check in and a carry on. I didn't want to have to keep up with to much stuff while I'm traveling.
My first stop is Sydney...I'm meeting my host mother at the McDonald's at the airport. Then I'll move in and get adjusted to Australian time and jump on a flight to Brisbane two days later. I'll be staying with a woman I am working for at the festival for a few weeks, but then during the 5-day festival we all will be camping behind main stage at the festival site. Here is what the tents will look like....

and here is what main stage will look like...

wow tess! you are soooo adventurous. that looks amazing!! i cannot wait to hear about it, you're going to have the time of your life!
ReplyDeletei hate that i didn't get to say bye to you! i miss you already!