dilemma #1: I want to spend more time in the city at night and see some shows, but don't want to travel back on public transport late at night on my own.
Yas had to go to Paddington the other day to buy some wedding shoes with her friend who is soon getting married, so I got a lift with her and spent the day there. Paddington is a city directly outside of the city of Sydney and is a ritzy area full of shops. I'm not a huge fan of shopping, but I wanted to see what Paddington had to offer. And to my pleasant surprise, my first encounter was a Cupcake Bakery! It looks just like ours, decorated in pink and browns and has all the flavors that we do pretty much...nine offered daily and Red Velvet is the best seller. Imagine that! So of course I had to try one... I still think ours just don't compare.
The next day I traveled to Circular Quay to see the Harbor Bridge and the Opera House. Let me just tell you...it is gorgeous in pictures, but in real life it will literally take your breath away. I spent some time looking at the exhibitions at the Sydney Museum of Contemporary Art and then met Mickey later on in Central Sydney, near his uni. He showed me his school which is small music and engineering school...really cool! I met with his professor/mentor/manager about what Mickey should be doing next and what to start doing to get him there. We should have a website soon, so I'll let ya'll know what it is.

And THEN it was time for the big photo shoot...so official! Mickey got his makeup and hair done and about 4 wardrobe changes and in two hours it was all done. So we're headed back next week to check those out, hopefully they got some good ones! I have also set up a shoot for him and his band...less official and more fun. That should be happening in a few weeks.
It's Saturday today and I have spent the day being lazy. I haven't had a lazy day since I've been here, so It's really nice. On that note, I think me and Yas are gonna watch a movie.

The boys playing dress-up...it's a fireman and his dog. Cute!
The boys playing dress-up...it's a fireman and his dog. Cute!
I miss you all so much!
ps. I finally added some photos from the Muster trip...so you may have to look back a bit in the entries if you are interested in seeing those!
sounds so fun!!!!! that cupcake bakery is adorable! sydney looks SO beautiful! glad you're having such great adventures! everyone misses you too!
ReplyDelete